Bigg Boss 11 Winner Name, Final Winner Name of Season 11 – 2017 & All Seasons Winners.

0
974
Bigg-Boss-11

Know about Bigg Boss 11 winner name and all the seasons of Bigg Boss winner name from season 1 to season 10.

Now a day’s reality shows have become very popular and most entertaining programs on television. These shows can entertain their viewers to an extreme level. The best part of this shows is that they go on AIR for a certain period. So the viewers do not get bored.

The concept of Reality Shows:

Reality shows are all about talent with some little mixtures of dreams. Various Shows starting from singing to dancing to performing dangerous stunts. This is just made for the entertaining purpose to attract viewers.

There are two types of Reality Television Shows:

1) Competitive Shows:

There are few shows on television where contestant takes part in the show. There are a certain number of judges to judge their performances. In a few episodes, different celebrities arrive at the shows as guests for the day. Besides all of them, there are hosts who make the show more interesting with their entertaining acts and dialogues.

2) Family Entertainer:

In such reality show, there is a celebrity who hosts the show. He or She performs various acts in all of the episodes of the show. This type of shows goes on for a brief period and is quite entertaining for the viewers. For Example, Bigg Boss

Mainly the people of India love Emotional and Drama show just like them. So these are the reason to get hit in a reality show on television.

Indian People enjoy each and every bit of these shows, these raise the TRP of the show to a very high level. From such reality show, Bigg Boss is one from them.

READ  Best Music Library Store for iPhone

Read :

IPL 2018 Live Streaming Online

Bigg Boss and Bigg Boss 11 Winner:

This reality show is the biggest hit in the history of television shows. The concept of this show, a few contestants who do not know each other stay inside the same house for a certain period. It tests the adjustment power of the contestants and selects the winner on that basis. Bigg Boss season 11 will be on air on 15th October 2017.

Just like the previous season, this season of Bigg Boss is also being hosted by the superstar of Bollywood, Salman Khan. Salman Khan has been hosting Bigg Boss from the season 4 and earned a lot of appreciation as a host.

In this 11th season of the show, eight ordinary people and seven celebrities will enter the house of the Bigg Boss. The participants who were selected from among the ordinary people of India were tagged as “Indiawale” in this show. As Indiawale representing common man of India so there 60% chances that someone from common man will be the winner of Bigg Boss season 11 show. On another point, celebrities are famous and having many followers who keep voting them so there are 40% chances someone from the celebrity will be Bigg boss 11 winners.

The competition is pretty tough this time, with so many talented participants in the house.

Here is the list of all the winners of all the seasons of Bigg Boss:

Bigg Boss 1 Winner Rahul Roy
Bigg Boss 2 Winner Ashutosh Kaushik
Bigg Boss 3 Winner Vindu Dara Singh
Bigg Boss 4 Winner Shweta Tiwari
Bigg Boss 5 Winner Juhi Parmar
Bigg Boss 6 Winner Urvashi Dholakia
Bigg Boss 7 Winner Gauhar Khan
Bigg Boss 8 Winner Gautam Gulati
Bigg Boss 9 Winner Prince Narula
Bigg Boss 10 Winner MANVEER GURJAR
READ  Amazon Great Indian Sale Starts from Aug 9 to Aug 12: Check out Deals and Offers

 

Details about the Bigg Boss Winner:

Bigg Boss 1 Winner Rahul Roy:

Rahul Roy

Rahul Roy is a popular actor in the Bollywood industry and is the winner of the first season of Bigg Boss. The show was hosted by Arshad Warsi.

Bigg Boss 2 Winner Ashutosh Kaushik:

Ashutosh Kaushik

Ashutosh Kaushik is the winner of the 2nd season which was hosted by famous actress Shilpa Shetty.

Bigg Boss 3 Winner Vindu Dara Singh:

Vindu Dara Singh

Vindu Dara Singh is the winner of the 3rd season of the show. This season was hosted by the living legend, Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.

Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari:

shweta-tiwari

Shweta Tiwari is the winner of the 4th season of the show and was the first female to win it. For the first time, Salman Khan hosted the show.

Bigg Boss 5 winner Juhi Parmar:

juhi-parmar

Juhi Parmar is television actress who won the 5th season of the show. This time actors Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt hosted the show.

Bigg Boss 6 Winner Urvashi Dholakia:

Urvashi-Dholakia

Urvashi Dholakia won the 6th season of the show. Salman Khan hosted it.

Bigg Boss 7 Winner Gauhar Khan:

Gauhar-Khan

Gauhar Khan a TV actress managed to come out victorious in the 7th season of the show which was hosted by Salman Khan.

Bigg Boss 8 Winner Gautam Gulati:

gautam-gulati

Gautam Gulati was the winner of the 8th season of the show. This time, Salman Khan, as well as Farah Khan, played hosts to the show.

Bigg Boss 9 Winner Prince Narula:

Prince-Narula

Prince Narula was the winner of the season 9 of the show hosted by Salman Khan.

READ  Big Boss Season 11 Audition 2017: Registration application Details.

Bigg Boss 10 Winner Manveer Gurjar:

manveer-gurjar

He was the winner of the last season of the show hosted by Salman Khan.

Bigg Boss 11 Winner:

This time we are going to see a very strong competition between Common people and celebrities in Bigg Boss house so predicting is not so easy.

After a few months, Bigg Boss 11 will get its winner. So brace yourselves and keep on watching Bigg Boss.

birthday wishes in Marathi

Winning Amount for the Bigg Boss 11 Winner:

The winning amount for Bigg boss 11 winners is 50 lakhs.

Stay Tuned to Know Bigg Boss season 11 Winner Name. Whether it is a Common man or A Celebrity?

Get more stuff like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.