If you are looking for the best solution for bypassing Factory Reset Protection, then you are at the right place. In this guide, we have explained how you can easily bypass factory reset protection in just a few simple steps.
In case, if you are a regular reader of this blog and don’t know what is factory reset protection and what is the need to bypass it, then you don’t need to go anywhere else to know about it. Below we are giving a brief description of factory reset protection.
What is Factory Reset Protection
As we all know that Google always tries to provide best security and privacy to their users. So, with the release of Android version 5.0 (lollipop version) Google launched a new security feature named Factory Reset Protection. In case, if you lose your device or your device get stolen and somebody else tries to do factory reset and get access to your phone then Factory reset protection protects your device and asks for Google account credentials to unlock Factory reset protection lock. The user needs to enter the same Google account credential which was used to log in device earlier. Hence, this security feature protects your device’s data and gives you super privacy.
No doubt that Factory reset protection is a great security feature and released for a good reason so it should not be bypassed. But sometimes the genuine owner of the forget the Google account credential and stuck at factory reset protection security screen. For example, suppose you need to sell your device to any other person, and you want to do a factory reset of your device to delete all your data from the smartphone, but you forget your Google account credential and stuck at factory reset protection security screen. In that case, you must be looking for a solution to bypass it. So, like this, there may be serval possible reasons to bypass factory reset protection.
Now you know what is factory reset protection and what is the reason to bypass it. So, further, we are providing step by step guide to bypass google factory reset protection.
How To Bypass Factory Reset Protection:
In this bypass process, you will need to get access to a PC, USB Pen Drive, and OTG cable.
Steps to Bypass Factory Reset Protection
- At first, you will need to download FRP Bypass Apk from its official site : Https://frpbypassapkk.com
- Once you have downloaded the apk file, then you need to copy this apk file to your USB pen drive.
- Next, boot up your device which is stuck at Factory reset protection.
- You will see setup wizard on your screen, complete those couples of steps to move ahead.
- Afte that, bypass factory reset protection screen will pop up and ask you to enter your Google account email and password. But you don’t remember that. Here is the bypass process starts.
- Now connect your pen drive with OTG cable and connect the OTG to your device.
- As you connect the OTG to your device, your phone will automatically open the File Explorer.
- Next, you need to look for the apk file which you downloaded in above steps.
- When you will click on the apk file and try to install it, it will block the installation.
- To install this apk file, you will need to enable Unknown Sources on your device.
- To do this, just click on the pop-up and then turn on the Unknown Sources option.
- Then, click on the apk file and tap on install.
- Once the apk file is installed, it will take you to the settings menu of the device.
- Now just scroll down and open Backup and Reset. Click on Factory Data Reset and confirm the process.
- Once the process is finished, just restart your device and this time factory reset protection will not appear on your screen.
- This time, it will ask you to add a Google account. You can add any google account, or you can skip it.
- Viola, you have successfully bypassed factory reset protection and got access back to your device.
By using this simple process, you can bypass factory reset protection in just a few steps. It is advisable that you use this process on your smartphone. In case, if you face any trouble while bypassing factory reset protection on your stuck device then you can ask us in the comment section, we will try our best to solve your issues as soon as possible. If you have a Samsung device and this guide did not work for you, then you must Download Bypass Samsung Pangu. We are not responsible for any illegal use of this process. If this guide helped you then don’t forget to share this post on social media.