To understand the concept and meaning of residential proxies, you have to gain a basic understanding of proxy first. As per the basic definition available on the internet, the proxy server is defined as the computer system, whose main purpose is to facilitate the exchange of data between multiple users on a single network. This service will primarily act as the major transition point between the local network or computer and the larger scaled networks like the internet itself. The proxy servers are designed to be used for multiple purposes. It can be well-used for improving the security and also performance on one side. If that’s not all, people are using proxy servers for monitoring your current online activities.
Checking on the types:
Generally speaking, there are mainly two forms of proxy networks available in the market nowadays. One is the data center and another one is residential. The purpose of these two options is to hide real IP address while trying to surf the WWW. While browsing the net, chances are high that you might get blocked once in a while by a certain website, even when you don’t have any malicious intent.
The reason for you to get blocked while entering the site is subject to vary. The basic reason is associated with the IP address and even due to location. Sometimes, your location is not permitted to enter the site, which restricts your entrance too. If anything like this happens to you, you can try entering the address using another IP option.
- Residential proxy is mainly the address presented by ISP.
- It helps in using the residential IPs.
- It is majority used by the legitimate proxy users around the world.
What you mean by legitimate users over here is that during most of the time, the residential network users don’t have anything to hide their identity. But still, they want to tackle the situation that might come across because of address barrier and get to the desired website with ease. Then you have data centers in the market, which are used by those people willing to stay anonymous for so many reasons. The services are more or less similar to the residential proxies, but they will try to mask real address and not quite the ISPs.
If you are planning to fool browsers and servers to get the relevant information you are looking for even when your real IP is blocked, you have to change the address from one time to another, at a regular interval. To help you in this regard, you need to get hands on the residential proxy network. So, you might have this question in mind at least once. Why do you even use the residential proxy? What are their advantages? It is time to find that answer out.
- Through residential proxy, you get the chance to make web browsing quite reliable than before.
- It further helps in decreasing the chances of your IP address getting blacklisted by targeted websites just like before.
- Residential proxy is what you need for improving your security, privacy, and even safety quotient.
- If that’s not all, you can easily state that residential proxy is way more legitimate than any other datacenter proxy now.
Now for the types of residential proxy:
You will be glad to know that there are lots of advanced residential IPs proxies providers and one of the best is Luminati that ranked as #1 by StupidProxy.com. Learning about it first will definitely help you make the right choice when you need it.
- You have the back connect proxy as one such example. It helps you to surf website under the name of someone else’s IP address. ISP helps in making this task possible as it will act as that perfect gateway between private residential proxies and users in your country or even abroad.
- On the other hand, you have chances to purchase your said proxies from the provider. They are the one to establish a connection between you and the reliable and secure IP address. One major advantage of residential back connect proxies is that you have the high possibility to change the IP addresses as quickly as within 5 to 10 minutes max.
- Unlike some of the free public proxies available in the market, which are not fast or reliable, you have dedicated proxies under the residential platform, which are designed to make your surfing experience a satisfactory one. With the help of this dedicated residential proxy, you are about to come hand in hand with some of the high-speed private based residential proxies in town. If you need some more features, then this dedicated service will help you to switch to any new IP address if the current one gets blocked.
The points mentioned above are enough to prove the importance of residential proxy. It will further help you to learn why more people are into this proxy sector more than datacenter.