The wonderful festival of Christmas is here again, bringing with it lots of happy moments and good wishes from family and friends. So, as you await the arrival of Santa who is bringing lots of fabulous gifts for you, do remember to send across some e-cards and messages to your loved ones to spread joy amongst them on this auspicious occasion. These wide range of wonderful cards are the perfect medium for sending your wishes and thoughts to your family and friends that would make their festival much more memorable.
1) Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2) Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
3) May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending testimonies. Merry Christmas
4) May the air of Christmas lift your spirit; the sun brightens your destiny and may moon of the season glow with God’s favor in everything you lay your hands.
5) Sending warm wishes to you and your family during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love and happiness.
6) May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
7) You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
8) May this Christmas and the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
9) This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
10) May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
11) Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
12) Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas.
13) For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
14) May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
15) May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!
16) Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
17) The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
18) Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
19) Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
Christmas Wishes Messages:
20) Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
21) On this Christmas, I wish you, fresh and happy feelings to start a new year with confidence. Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
22) On this Christmas, I want happiness and joy fill your home and life. May you have a wonderful Christmas.
23) God’s gift is always perfect and without blemish, and you are one. Merry Christmas
24) May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be White-Merry Christmas.
25) You are special, and you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are!
26) I share in white Christmas dream of our joy with a splendor of Christ’s humble birth; may your days be bright and merry. Merry White Christmas
27) Sending warm wishes to you and your family during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love and happiness.
28) Remember during this beautiful holiday season that loves make all things possible. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
29) Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
30) Here’s to hoping the Christmas season fills your home with the warmth and joyfulness that you and your family deserve.
31) Underneath all my wrapping paper, gifts, bows, wreaths, decorations and bulbs, I send you lots of love and Christmas wishes with blessings from above.
32) Wonderful memories to be had, many reasons to be glad. Loving wishes all for you. Countless dreams you have made true. Merry Christmas!
33) Sending you love, our warmest Christmas wishes and glad tidings from our family to yours. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
34) Peace on Earth. Love in our Hearts. Hope for the Future. Warmest Christmas Wishes.
35) Stars are watching; hearts are beating; please accept my heartfelt Christmas greeting!
Christmas Wishes Messages:
36) Not just during the Christmas season but every day, you bring such joy to life. Merry Christmas
37) Christmas is the perfect season to reach out to others when laughter and good tidings are in the air. Here’s hoping that your Christmas will find you among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
38) On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
39) May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
40) May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
41) May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
42) May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
43) May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
45) Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
46) I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
47) All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
48) The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
49) Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
50) May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes Messages:
51) May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer. Have a happy holiday!
52) May you be wrapped in love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
53) This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
54) Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
55) May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful and Merry Christmas! Happy holiday wishes to you!
56) May your Christmas be filled with sharing, loving, and thanking God for all his blessings. Happy holidays!
57) Let us celebrate Christmas with lots of fun, surprises, and magic. May you have a wonderful Christmas!
58) Peace, love, and harmony I wish to you and may His love fill your home with blessings too. Happy Holidays!
59) From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday!
60) May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “gives” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
61) Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
62) The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
63) May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
64) May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
65) On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
66) One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes Messages:
67) The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.
68) Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
69) May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
70) Christmas is a special time to enjoy with, all your loved ones, to spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!