Last Updated on
If you ever come across the problem “DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error”, then you would know how annoying that would be. In this article, we are going to share how you can fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error. The process is simple and you can try multiple things. But first, we need to know what is the problem.
you may like our article on How to Disable vshare eu pair on kodi.
DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error
When you see a dinosaur standing in your browser and the message shows that DNS_Probe_Finished_No_Internet_Error it means your DNS cannot connect to the internet and could not provide you with the web page you are looking for.
When you type any web address, your DNS will change it to IP address and then again change IP address to the webpage and deliver it to you. in order to work that, you need an active internet connection and they will show the message of DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
Its mostly because of the internet but we are going to share all the method in which you can get back to normal internet browsing and doesn’t need to worry about DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error. Here is the total solution.
How to Solve DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error Issue?
Clear Browsing Data
It’s important that you delete your browsing data, in order to do that follow this instruction
- Open your google chrome and find the 3 vertical dot on the upper right side
- You will find a drop-down menu, go to more tools
- Then find the clear browsing data and click on it
- You will find all kind of data, go to caught images and file first and choose the time, it will be for around one hour to the beginning of time, choose the last one beginning of time and clear it
- You also need to clear the browsing data as well
Once you cleared all of the junk, then your PC won’t show DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
Flush DNS Cache
You can follow this step to clear all the DNS cache and which mean you can get passed the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
- You need open command prompt for this one, make sure to use CMD as admin
- Then write, ipconfig/flushdns and press the enter key
- Once it flushes down all the DNS cache, you can easily access those pages which are not available for you because of the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
Restart computer and Router
- Shut down your pc and the router
- Unplug it them both
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes
- Start the PC and router as well
- Plug them back and check for the website which was showing DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
It will surely do the tricks and you can access all the pages.
Reset Network Adaptor
- Open command prompt with admin
- Then write netsh winsock reset and hit enter
- Then restart the pc
This trick will surely solve your problem of DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
Change DNS server
You can change your DNS server to Google DNS or Open DNS. If any of the above tricks won’t work and you cannot solve the issue with DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error you can try this one.
- You need to find the Wi-Fi icon or LAN icon in your toolbar and right click on it
- You need to click on open network and sharing center
- Then click on the network, Wi-Fi or ethernet
- Then you will on a window which shows the speed and other data about your connection, click on properties
- You will find internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4), select it and click on the property
- For google DNS, you need to click on the second box and there was written preferred DNS server and alternate DNS server. Write down 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 respectively in each box. This will use google DNS server
- For open DNS server, write down 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 respectively in both boxes. This will solve your DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error.
We hope this article will help you find a solution for what you are looking for in DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error. If you have any questions, do let us know in the comments.